Skip to main content

What one thing !



What one thing I need to do now , after doing which others thing may become un-necessary or very easy. Its that easy , I heard this one and thought this was one of the most easiest statement ever made to achieve anything in life . But theres a catch , the one thing which needs to be done , which means how to decide which one thing is there would you need to do and how would you able to decide or judge that particular thing which needs to be done .
So I decided to define that life is a big thing , lets talk about small things , lets talk about various positions in life or various aspects of life first before defining one big thing in each aspect of life
I was lucky to realise early in my life that whats your life goal , well it was the goal when I was passing through a particular part of my life , so when I was a kid , my life goal would have been how to crawl , when I started crawling my life goal would have been to walk and when I achieved walking goal the next goal was to start running , funny na . so our Goal actually changes once we achieve a particular goal in life , so there was nothing called life goal . It was the goal only during that paradigm of life . So don’t confuse to much about your life and make it Simple .
Don’t plan and add your frustration by reading books which says what will happen when you die and plan your life from the death bed , common why should I  need to die before deciding what I want to do in life .  Well I am not aligned to a theory , though many people are successful applying the theory of death . For me I would remain to live , its not what would happen when I die , it would be what would happen when I live .
Today is the day which I live today is the day which I would do  one Thing which would generate my alignment to the Goal which I conceive . Many Goals are financial goals , or health goals or relationship goals , but to tell you the fact that if your are aligned to the right directions  you will automatically be taken to achieve those goals . And this is the Universal Truth .
I have been thinking over 10 years how to start my blog , somewhere I need to hire programmer or need to ask somebody to help me writing . But trust me to write a blog it was important to first be aligned to Natural Principal , it was meditation ( pranayama , breathing exercise)  , doing Yoga ,  some small running and aligning myself with my inner world and thoughts naturally flow into me , typing was tough but trust me when thoughts come to you , it becomes naturally easy for your hands to follow your brain advice naturally . So the One big thing what I need to do to write was not to read books or learn how to write a blog , its natural  and every human being is capable of coming up with the thoughts , the only thing is how you are able to capture and write your thoughts , doesn’t matter you have a bad grammer , who would like to read Shakespeare any how , your grammer should be as good as it can communicate to the person who is reading you or listening you , he should be able to imagine what  I want to tell you .
So start capturing your thoughts write a page on it and you can write theoretically 360 pages in an year , I would keep 5 days for doing something else J .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to Expect at EFM , Berlin Germany

Red Carpet @ 66th Berlinale Film Festival MGB Restaurants Panel Discussions Co-Production Market European Film Market and Berlin film Festival is one of the most renowned Film Festival across. Getting the best out of this festival and the market is the goal of most of the prospective filmmakers as well as professional film makers or associates . I t's very important for us to get the maximum out of it we plan on properly and work out your plan. Step -1 The most important thing is to plan ahead , the best way is to find out data from their website once you have registered on their web EFM which has got the Buyers, ,Attendees, and also the Exhibitors . Step -2 Find out who you would like to see ? for example if I want to meet the buyer for my movie so I would look forward for the profile of the buyers who would be interested to buy a content from a particular country like I'm selling content from Japan so I will need to find a buyer who is interested t

Mangalyaan Film - Journey

Our Current Poster - We have lot many before , would post in Next Blogs A great day to start , it was Tuesday in USA in American Film Market in Nov 2015, when I was seeing the PM Modi's tweets and there I saw one  of his tweet, of Sep 2014, about the Success of the Mission Mangalyaan. It intrigued me aand I thought there is a story of it. But what intrigued me more was the photo of  women scientist celebrating.  I thought here is a story which touches the pride of Women and achievement of India. Then and there I started searching the story of the scientists and their lifestyle. Meanwhile for me as a background in Film Making did a couple of documentaries one of them got an award of Best Documentary in a Festival in Rajasthan India, a short film and practically a novice in the film business.  But this idea of women scientist achieving a miraculous feat is a story to be told to the world and what better than delivering it through the most powerful way that is Cinema.  Ahhan so I