Skip to main content

RTLS Vehicle Tracking Solution


RFID Vehicle Tracking Solution is the One Unique Solution which works both on Passive and Active Mode. Contact at sales@omrsolutions.com or Comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Expect at EFM , Berlin Germany

Red Carpet @ 66th Berlinale Film Festival MGB Restaurants Panel Discussions Co-Production Market European Film Market and Berlin film Festival is one of the most renowned Film Festival across. Getting the best out of this festival and the market is the goal of most of the prospective filmmakers as well as professional film makers or associates . I t's very important for us to get the maximum out of it we plan on properly and work out your plan. Step -1 The most important thing is to plan ahead , the best way is to find out data from their website once you have registered on their web EFM which has got the Buyers, ,Attendees, and also the Exhibitors . Step -2 Find out who you would like to see ? for example if I want to meet the buyer for my movie so I would look forward for the profile of the buyers who would be interested to buy a content from a particular country like I'm selling content from Japan so I will need to find a buyer who is interested t...

What one thing !

What one thing I need to do now , after doing which others thing may become un-necessary or very easy. Its that easy , I heard this one and thought this was one of the most easiest statement ever made to achieve anything in life . But theres a catch , the one thing which needs to be done , which means how to decide which one thing is there would you need to do and how would you able to decide or judge that particular thing which needs to be done . So I decided to define that life is a big thing , lets talk about small things , lets talk about various positions in life or various aspects of life first before defining one big thing in each aspect of life I was lucky to realise early in my life that whats your life goal , well it was the goal when I was passing through a particular part of my life , so when I was a kid , my life goal would have been how to crawl , when I started crawling my life goal would have been to walk and when I achieved walking goal the next goal was to ...

Consistency is the Keyword

Another Life Changing word 'Consistency' Consistency it’s a simple word and many people among us has kept this word as their keyword , they have understood is so well as a meaning , but the big question that differentiates for me the winner and quitter is the Consistency . Its like a bible word for success , everybody knows that in whatever you do , you have to be consistent , whether I write a blog on daily basis , a student study on daily basis , a businessmen consistently gets business, a sales man consistently gets orders, a good player consistently scores runs  , or I heard one of the high impact statement about a Horse that runs consistently higher than its nearest horse values Millions of dollars more than anybody else in Horse Racing When we all know this, then what stops us being consistent , what stops us to behave consistently or perform consistently . You may say that sometimes its chance factor or some times our procrastination attitude of getting thing...